Norwegian Centre for Health Service Research - NORCHER (Frisch parner)
|Project manager||Sverre A. C. Kittelsen|
|Client||NFR via UiO HELED|
|Client project no.||NFR 296114|
|Participants||Sverre A. C. Kittelsen|
|Period||2019 - 2024|
Project descriptionThe primary objectives of NORCHER are to search for, invent, implement, evaluate and inform stakeholders of models of health service delivery that encourage equal access, high quality and cost effectiveness.
- apply horizon scanning to identify innovative health delivery models that are adaptable to the Norwegian health care system and, on theoretical grounds, select a few models for pilot testing,
- develop methods for pilot testing (WP3) and apply them to chosen pilot models to identify the ones that are appropriate and beneficial for (wide-scale) implementation,
- evaluate alternative models for reimbursing general practitioners,
- analyze effects health service use for selected labor market groups to identify strategies that stimulates returns to work, in particular for patients with mental illness,
- perform Nordic comparative effectiveness analyses,
- design and implement effective communication strategies.
NORCHER english website at UoO
|Goude, F., Kittelsen, S.A.C., Malchau, H., Mohaddes, M. & Rehnberg, C.||The effects of competition and bundled payment on patient reported outcome measures after hip replacement surgery||2021||BMC Health Services Research 21, 387||[PDF] [DOI]|